AIM Fleet America – More than Just Products
AIM Fleet America is part of Essendant Corporation’s Automotive Essentials Division. Essendant is the undisputed leader for supplying workplace essentials with over $5 billion in sales annually. Our exceptional buying power coupled with robust logistical capabilities enable our customers to benefit from a vast selection of tools, shop equipment, and supplies for their heavy duty fleets. We excel in lowering costs associated with maintaining fleet assets as well as providing tailored solutions while ensuring superior order fulfillment. Rather than just being a supply chain partner, I encourage you to use our team as a resource for solving both current and potential problems.
The Strength of AIM Fleet America
- Tools for Fleet & Shop – Heavy Duty Hand, Electric, Air Tools, Etc.
- Shop Equipment – Lifting, A/C, Fuel, Brake, Wheel, Lube, Test, Welding, Etc.
- Shop Supplies – Abrasives, Tapes, Adhesives, Sealants, Chemicals, Storage, Etc.
- Safety – Signage, Cabinets, First Aid, Clothing, Head, Eyewear, Mats and More
- Janitorial – Air Filters, Brooms, Mops, Hand Cleaners, Towels, Paper Products, Etc.
- Tailored Solutions – EDI Capable, Custom ERP Capable, Punch-out Capable, Custom Reporting, Vending Capable, Customer Referenced Part Number Identification, Etc.
- AIM Fleet – Dedicated, Passionate, Knowledgeable, and Committed to Excellence.
Expecting More Since 1971
AIM Fleet America has been in business since 1971 and has been helping major fleets nationwide achieve their unique goals. Expect More from your supply chain. Tell us about your fleet’s supply chain struggles and let us find a way to improve them. Reducing cost, on time delivery, and simplifying the transaction process is merely status quo.